- - You can contact us at the following numbers: +995 514 76 91 91 +995 558 06 24 24
- - You can visit us at the sales office at No. 3, R. Nizharadze street, where we will help you choose the desired apartment
- - You can visit our website, where the free apartments according to the floors are marked
Frequently asked Questions
How can I get information about sales?
What documents must be presented in case of buying an apartment?
- - Identity card
- - An international passport for a foreign client (with notarized Georgian translation)
How is the registration of the apartment made
- - In the event of a one-time payment, Purchase and Sale Agreement is concluded, which is registered with the National Agency of the Public Registry
- - In the case of installment purchase, a Preliminary Purchase and Sale Agreement is concluded, which is registered with the National Agency of the Public Registry.
How long does it take to register with the National Agency of the Public Registry?
- - The procedure takes 10-15 minutes
- - An extract is prepared in 4 working days as standard (acceleration is also possible)
Does a discount apply for a single payment?
In the case of a single payment, the discount depends on the space and price of the apartment.
In what condition is the apartment transferred to the Buyer?
In white frame condition.